1. The Licensor, which has full rights to the Application, grants the User a non-transferable license to use the Application on any Apple-branded products that the User owns or controls. Other terms may be contemplated by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions (Family Sharing in particular).
By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees to comply with the Application User Agreement and this Agreement, Apple's rules and policies, and applicable laws when using the Application.
Apple and its subsidiaries shall be third-party beneficiaries, and, upon the User’s acceptance hereof, Apple will have the right to enforce this Agreement against the User as a third-party beneficiary.
2. The User may not transfer, distribute, or sublicense the Application.
In case the User sells its Apple Device to a third party, the User shall remove the Application from the Apple Device before doing so.
The User may not copy, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works based on the Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing the use of any open-sourced components included in the Application).
3. The Application may enable access to the Licensor’s and/or third-party services and/or websites. When accessing such services, the User shall read the rules of such services and/or websites. To the extent the User chooses to use such services and/or websites, the User shall be solely responsible for compliance with any rules of such services and/or websites and the applicable laws.
The User shall comply with applicable terms of third-party agreements when using the Application.
4. The User warrants that (i) it is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) it is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The User shall not use any forms of expressions that include spreading, inciting, promoting, or justifying racial hatred, xenophobia, anti-Semitism or other forms of hatred based on intolerance.
5. The User acknowledges and agrees that its use of the Application is at its own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, the Application and any services rendered or provided by the Application shall be provided "as is" and “as available” (provided that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, therefore, the above-mentioned exclusion and limitations may not apply to the User).
6. To the extent not prohibited by the law, in no event shall the Licensor be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the Application by the User. In no event shall the Licensor’s total liability to the User for all damages exceed USD 50.00 (fifty U.S. dollars).
7. The Licensor shall be solely responsible for providing any technical support with respect to the Application.
In case of any claims, questions, or complaints regarding the Application, the User may use the following contact information: LLC Loveplanet, 117393 Moscow, Profsoyuznaya St, No. 78, unit 1, email@example.com.